Stones with legends to tell
Castle of Turegano
Medieval castle erected in the former site of an Arabic fortress. In its turned, buily on a previous vernacular structure, parts of whose walls are preserved.
It contains the Romanesque Iglesia de San Miguel Arcángel, complete in the 15th and 16th centuries with military elements, becoming a church-castle; Juan Guas and Gil de Hontañón were responsible for the works.
- Castle / Fortress / Watchtower
- Predominant styles:
- Christmas December, 21 – January, 5):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday:
- Closed: friday
- Closed in the afternoon: thursday
- From January, 6 to January, 6:
- Closed: wednesday
Remarks: Call in advance
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data