Containers of knowledge
Archaeological Hall of Siega Verde
The Hall is in a new-floored building excavated from the natural rock. In the central room you can see lit panels giving an explanation of the Palaeolithic world by means of drawings, graphs, texts and glass cabinets with replicas.
- Summer July, 1 – July, 31):
- Every day: book visit in advance (tfno. 653781071). Guided tours:11:00 y 12:30 h
- From August, 1 to August, 31:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday: (and August, 13th. ). Guided tours:10:30 y 12:00 h.
- Monday: book visit in advance
- Saturday: (and August, 14th. ). Guided tours:10:30h, 12:00h y nocturna
- From March, 1 to March, 31:
- Saturday: book visit in advance. Guided tours:11:00; 12:30; 16:00 y 17:30
- Thursday, Friday and Sunday: book visit in advance. Guided tours:11:00; 12:30
- Closed: monday, tuesday and wednesday
- Closed in the afternoon: thursday, friday and sunday
- From April, 1 to April, 30:
- Tuesday to sunday: book visit in advance (And September, 1st. 11:00h, 12:30h and evening tour). Guided tours:11:00 y 12:30
- Saturdays and sundays: (And April, 1st., 22nd., 29th. and 30 ). Guided tours:11:00h, 12:30h, 16:00 y 17:30h
- Closed: monday
- From September, 1 to September, 30:
- Thursday to sunday: book visit in advance. Guided tours:11:00 y 12:30 h
- From October, 1 to October, 31:
- Friday and Saturday: book visit in advance. Guided tours:11:00, 12:30, 16:00 y 17:30 h
- Thursday and Sunday: . Guided tours:11:00 y 12:30 h
- Closed: monday to thursday
- From November, 1 to December, 31:
- Thursday to sunday: book visit in advance. Guided tours:11:00h; 12:30h.
- From January, 2 to February, 28:
- Friday to sunday: (and February, 12thn and 13th.: guided tours at 11:00h. and 12:30h. )
- From June, 1 to June, 30:
- Thursday, Friday and Sunday: . Guided tours:11:00h, 12:30h, 16:00h y 17:30h
- Saturdays and sundays: . Guided tours:11:00h y 12:30h
- General: 6.5 €
- Reduced: 4.5 €
- Groups: 4.5 €
Remarks: Reservations in advance: Tf. 653781071 Night tours every saturday in august December, 25th and 31st: CLOSED.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2010, this is an outstanding example of Palaeolithic cave paintings. A site boasting a magnificent series of cave paintings that have remained intact thanks to[...]
Address: Villar de la Yegua. 37483 Salamanca.
Telephone: 923 480 198