Churches and Chapels
Church Nuestra Señora de Tovar
It is a temple from the XI century, remade later with good masonry of stone at the end of the XV and the XVI century. It has three naves, the central one is wider and higher than the sides, and the roofs from the half of the XV century, are separated by pillars and the vaults are a good different example of starry groin vault with bents and tiercerons.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Romanesque, Gothic
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
Los Tellos, s/n. Meneses de Campos. 34148 Palencia.
Ayuntamiento of Meneses de Campos
Municipality of Meneses de Campos. Palencia.
Teléfono: 983 718 050
Página Web: http://menesesdecampos.es
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
- Summer July, 18 – September, 13):
- Friday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17:00 – 19.45
- From September, 14 to October, 31:
- Friday to sunday: 11:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data