Churches and Chapels
Church of San Julian
The church is devoted to San Julián and Santa Basilisa. Construction is thought to have begun in the 12th century. The Romanesque north front, with its sculpted archivolts, plus some beam ends and an animal figure have been preserved.
The church consists of a single nave with a star-shaped vault in the main chapel. The altarpiece contains a magnificent 16th-century image of the Virgen de los Remedios. Next to the main altar stands the sepulchre of Francisco Ramos de Manzano, built in 1671.
- Arquitectura Religiosa
- Estilos predominantes:
- Periodo Histórico:
- Edad Media
Obispo Jarrín, s/n. Salamanca. 37001 Salamanca.
- Summer (July, 20 – August, 31):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Closed: monday
- Winter (September, 1 – July, 16):
- Every day: depending on worship service
- Holly Week (March, 24 – April, 2):
- Every day: 11:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
Remarks: 15/08 open and 16/08 closed
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data