Churches and Chapels
Church of Santa Maria del Castillo
Gothic (16th century) with Renaissance elements. Restored. Funereal chapel of Santa Ana, built by the Gutierre de Mier family, whose sepulchres rest in the centre of the chapel. The chapel is dominated by a Spanish-Flemish altarpiece by Felipe de Vigarny, framing probably the most majestic board painting by Juan de Flandes, the Epiphany, topped off by a dramatic Gothic Pieta of painted stone.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Early modern period
San Roque, s/n. Cervera de Pisuerga. 34840 Palencia.
Oficina de Turismo Regional of Palencia
C/ Mayor, 31. Palencia. 34001 Palencia.
Teléfono: 979 706 523
Fax: 979 706 525
Tourist Office of Cervera de Pisuerga
- Summer July, 1 – September, 30):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17:00 – 19.30
- Closed: monday
- From June, 14 to June, 30:
- Friday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17:00 – 19.30
- From October, 1 to October, 31:
- Friday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 16.00 – 19.00
- General: 1 €
- Reduced: 1 €
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data