Churches and Chapels
Church of Santo Tomás Apóstol
The church of Santo Tomás Apóstol has different architectural styles: Romanesque, Mudejar, Baroque or its spectacular 63-square-meter altarpiece, which is Renaissance. As soon as you enter the temple, the multitude of paintings that cover practically the entire church in its covers and columns attracts your attention. Popularly in the area, this church has been called "the Sistine Chapel of Sanabresa".
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Romanesque, Mudejar, Baroque, Renaissance
C/ Iglesia de Otero, 37. Otero de Sanabria (Palacios de Sanabria). 49320 Zamora.
Ayuntamiento of Palacios de Sanabria
Tourist Office Regional of Zamora
- Summer July, 10 – August, 31):
- Wednesday to sunday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 20:00
- Closed: monday and tuesday
- From September, 1 to October, 31:
- Saturdays and sundays: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 20:00
- Closed: monday to friday
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data