Churches and Chapels
Church of the Vera Cruz
Templar church of 1208. it has a polygonal ground plan (12 sides), a projecting square tower and simple fronts.
Structured around a central, two-storey building with an ambulatory. The lower section looks like a crypt and has groin vaults. The upper section, accessed by means of a staircase, is topped with a caliphal vault. In its centre stands a prismatic block, an altar of sorts, decorated with arches; it may represent the Holy Sepulchre.
- Arquitectura Religiosa
- Estilos predominantes:
- Periodo Histórico:
- Edad Media
Ctra. de Zamarramala, s/n. Segovia. 40003 Segovia.
Teléfono: 921 431 475
Tourist Office of Segovia
P/ Azoguejo, 1. Segovia. 40001 Segovia.
Tourist Office Provincial of Segovia
- Winter November, 1 – March, 31):
- Tuesday to sunday: 10.30 – 13.30 and 16.00 – 18.00
- Closed: monday
- Summer April, 1 – October, 31):
- Thursday to sunday: 10.30 – 13.30 and 16.00 – 19.00
- Wednesday: 10.30 – 13.30 and 15.00 – 19.00
- Closed: monday and tuesday
- From October, 18 to October, 31:
- Closed: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday and holidays
- From November, 1 to November, 1:
- Monday: 10.30 – 13.30 and 16.00 – 18.00
- General: 2.5 €
- Reduced: 1.25 €
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data