Churches and Chapels
Parish Church of Santa Columba
The original building started to be built in the XII century and in the following centuries reconstructions and extensions were made. It is built with masonry of limestone of different coloration that informs us the construction phases: Romanesque and proto-Gothic (XII-XIII), Gothic (XIII-XIV Centuries) and late Gothic (XVI).
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Romanesque, Gothic
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
Villamediana. 34239 Palencia.
Ayuntamiento of Villamediana
Municipality of Villamediana. Palencia.
Teléfono: 979 802 431
Página Web: http://villamediana.es
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
- Summer July, 18 – September, 13):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 17.00 – 19.45
- From September, 14 to October, 31:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 17.00 – 19.45
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data