Churches and Chapels
Parish Church of Santa Eugenia
Three naves separated by fronts, dating from the 15th century, with plasterwork arris vaults. The design is by Rodrigo Gil de Hontañón.
Several art works from other churches, such as a Virgin and Child by Juan de Juni, board paintings by Pedro Berruguete, several sculptures by Alejo de Vahía.
- Arquitectura Religiosa
- Estilos predominantes:
- Gótico, Barroco
- Periodo Histórico:
- Edad Moderna
Becerril de Campos. 34310 Palencia.
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
C/ Mayor, 31. Palencia. 34001 Palencia.
Telephone: 979 706 523
Fax: 979 706 525
Town Hall of Becerril de Campos
- Summer July, 1 – September, 30):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17:00 – 19.30
- Closed: monday
- Every day: book visit in advance
- From June, 14 to June, 30:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 17.00 – 19.30
- From October, 1 to October, 31:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 16.00 – 19.00
Remarks: Sunday Mass: 10.30 and 13.00 Price: voluntary donation
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data