Churches and Chapels
Parish Church of Santa Maria
Gothic church of the 13th century, reformed between the 16th and 18th centuries. Made of regular stone blocks, with three naves separated by pillars, arris and simple groin vaults. The faced was made under the Catholic Monarchs. Sepulchres with the praying figures of the Acuña family, the lords of the village.
Oakwood pews and a 13th-century crucifix, altarpiece with 15th-century paintings and a sculpture of San Isidro Labrador by Gregorio Fernández.
- Arquitectura Religiosa
- Estilos predominantes:
- Periodo Histórico:
- Edad Media
Plaza de la Paz,. Dueñas. 34210 Palencia.
Teléfono: 979 780 040
Oficina de Turismo of Dueñas
C/ Abilio Calderón, s/n esquina con Avda. Quintanilla s/n. Dueñas. 34210 Palencia.
Teléfono: 979 780 798
Fax: 979 780 810
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
- Summer July, 1 – September, 30):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 19:30
- Closed: monday
- From June, 14 to June, 30:
- Friday to sunday: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17:00 – 19.30
- From October, 1 to October, 31:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 16.00 – 19.00
- Every day: book visit in advance
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data