Churches and Chapels
Parish Church of Santa Maria del Castillo
This ashlars churcyh has three naves separated by octagonal pillars and a barrel vault, plus a six-body romanesque tower.
The main altarpiece, dating from the second quarter of the 16th century, was built by pupils of Juan Valmaseda. The church contains 16th-century board paintings by the master Calzada, and an altarpiece with paintings by Juan de Villoldo and a Last Judgement by Diego de Valentín Díaz.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
Tras Iglesia, 13. Torremormojón. 34159 Palencia.
Ayuntamiento of Torremormojón
Municipality of Torremormojón. Palencia.
Teléfono: 979 768 028
Página Web: http://torremormojon.es
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
- Summer July, 18 – September, 13):
- Friday to sunday: book visit in advance: 11:00 – 14.00 and 17:00 – 19.45
- From September, 14 to October, 31:
- Friday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 16.00 – 19.00
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data