Palace of Orellana/ Marques de la Conquista/ Marques de la Albaida
Classical palace with mannerist influences. Built in 1576 by canon Francisco Pereira de Anaya.
The facade has two sections separated by cornices and crowned by a trabeated gallery supported by planks. There are straight and bent pediments decorating the openings on the second floor. On one of the edges of the facade there is a tower, which has the same top as the gallery of the main part. One of the most original elements is the staircase connecting the upper and lower galleries, located at one end of the facade behind the tower. The semi square casing leads into the courtyard via a large trabeated opening.
- Civil engineering
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Early modern period
Pza. de Colón, 24. Salamanca. 37001 Salamanca.
Oficina de Turismo of Salamanca
P/ Mayor, 32. Salamanca. 37002 Salamanca.
Teléfono: 902 302 002 / 923 218 342
Fax: 923 263 409
Página Web: http://www.salamanca.es
Remarks: Exterior only
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data