House of Ms. Maria la Brava
Built in the second half of the 15th century. Local tradition associates this house with the bloody events of the bands from Salamanca that took place in 1465. This house was built by the descendants of Maria la Brava around 1485.
Of the original end of Gothic style building only the facade remains (Castilian noble house).The house has a large doorway with a round arch upon which is a balcony, enclosed in a Moorish style Gothic edging of irregular lines decorated with typical 15th century balls.
- Civil engineering
- Manson House
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Middle Ages, Early modern period
Plaza de los Bandos, 7. Salamanca. 37002 Salamanca.
Remarks: Exterior only
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data