Built in two different eras, the front part of the building in the first half of the 16th century and in 1923 the side additions.

Delimited by two small towers, it has a portal and a gallery with arches on a column with Plataresque capitals. On the left tower there are three coats-of-arms. It contains extensive Archive with valuable and important documents such as the collection of the books and agreements made by the town council since 1458.

Datos Históricos

Arquitectura:
Arquitectura Civil
Construcción:
Ayuntamiento
Estilos predominantes:
Renacentista
Periodo Histórico:
Edad Moderna

Dirección

Pza. Mayor, 27. Ciudad Rodrigo. 37500 Salamanca.

Más Información

Tourist Office of Ciudad Rodrigo

Address:

Plaza Mayor, 27. Municipality of Ciudad Rodrigo. Salamanca.

Teléfono: 923 498 400

Fax: 923 498 401

Email: registro@aytociudadrodrigo.es

Página Web: http://www.aytociudadrodrigo.es

Address:

C/ Juan Arias, 2 (Palacio de los Águila). Ciudad Rodrigo. 37500 Salamanca.

Email: ofiturismo@aytociudadrodrigo.es

Website: http://www.turismociudadrodrigo.com

Tourist Office of Ciudad Rodrigo

Address:

Avda. de Sefarad s/n. Ciudad Rodrigo. 37500 Salamanca.

Telephone: 923 498 400 / 627 453 424

Fax: 923 498 401

Email: ofiturismo@aytociudadrodrigo.es

Website: http://www.turismociudadrodrigo.com

Tourist Office of Salamanca

Address:

P/ Mayor, 32. Salamanca. 37002 Salamanca.

Telephone: 902 302 002 / 923 218 342

Fax: 923 263 409

Email: informacion@turismodesalamanca.com

Website: http://www.salamanca.es

Opening hours

  • Every day: 09:30 – 13:45 and 16:00 – 18:45
  • Closed: holidays

Tickets

Free

Remarks: The accessible part is the upper gallery of the town hall.

This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data