Educate the senses
Diocesan Museum of Art
It was created in 1973 to compile the sacred art of the province's churches and shrines. It has more than 16 rooms with works by Alejo de Vahía, Alonso Berruguete, Diego de Siloé, Juan de Flandes and Zurbarán.
It has an important precious metal section, including medieval and Renaissance processional crosses and interesting sections with watches, ornaments and choir books.
Ayuntamiento of Palencia
Municipality of Palencia. Palencia.
Teléfono: 979 718 100
Página Web: http://www.aytopalencia.es
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
- Monday to saturday: 10.30 – 12.30. Guided tours:Las visitas son siempre guiadas a las 10.30 y 11.30
- Closed: sundays and holidays
- From July, 1 to September, 30:
- Every day: 10.30 – 13.30 and 16.30 – 19.30. Guided tours:10.30,11.30,12.30 y 16.30,17.30,18.30
- From October, 1 to October, 31:
- Friday to sunday: 10.30 – 13.30 and 16.30 – 19.30. Guided tours:10.30,11.30,12.30 y 16.30,17.30,18.30
- Monday to thursday: 10.30 – 13.30
- General: 4 €
- Reduced: 1 €
- Groups: 2 €
Remarks: Groups arrange a visit any day of the week. Telf. 979 70 69 13. Visits are always guided, start at half-measures, with an approximate duration of one hour
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data