Educate the senses
Ethnographic Museum Piedad Isla
Inside the lower floor, there is kitchen equipment, evidence of the cottage industries, agricultural and livestock farming tools, evidence of the most representative trades of the area, such as carpenter, miner, stonemason, stonecutter, shepherd, shoemaker, basket weaver..., the textile industry with the most important tools used for wool and linen production, traditional decoration and dress.
Tourist Office of Cervera de Pisuerga
C /Calvo Sotelo nº10 (casa de los leones). Cervera de Pisuerga. 34840 Palencia.
Tourist Office Regional of Palencia
- Summer July, 1 – September, 30):
- Tuesday to sunday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 17.00 – 20.00
- Closed: monday
- Closed in the afternoon: sunday
- From October, 1 to December, 8:
- Friday: 17.00 – 20.00
- Saturday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 17.00 – 20.00
- Sundays and holidays: 11.00 – 14.00
- General: 2 €
- Reduced: 1.5 €
- Groups: 1.5 €
Remarks: Winter from December 9 closed, except groups by appointment, any day of the week.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data