Educate the senses
It also contains 1500 folklore records from all over the world
Joaquin Diaz Ethnographic Foundation Center (Urueña)
The library specialises in poetry collections, ballad collections, short stories, legends,... The Record Library and Video Library contain recordings made during work in the fields in Valladolid and Castilla y León. It also contains 1500 folklore records from all over the world. And it has a collection of instruments which have been used in Castilla y León and which consists of 300 pieces donated by different collectors.
Tourist Office of Urueña
CENTRO e-LEA/ Plaza Mayor, 1. Urueña. 47862 Valladolid.
Tourist Office of Valladolid
- From January, 1 to December, 31:
- Tuesday to friday: 10:00 – 13:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
- Saturdays and sundays: 10:00 – 13:00
- Closed: monday and holidays
- Closed in the afternoon: saturdays and sundays
- General: 2 €
- Reduced: 1 €
- Groups: 1 €
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data