Educate the senses
Museum Angel Mateos
The building, which is in turn a habitable sculpture, houses practically all of the artistic production of the sculptor Ángel Mateos on a permanent basis.
It shows the collection of more than 170 concrete works, which he made between the 70s and 90s, along three rooms that allow us to appreciate the evolution of his sculpture, from the expressionist approaches of its beginnings, to the purification minimalist from his latest series.
- From April, 1 to September, 18:
- Saturday: 18:30 – 21:00
- Sundays and holidays: 11:00 – 14:00. Guided tours:12:00
- Monday to friday: book visit in advance
- From September, 19 to December, 31:
- Every day: book visit in advance
- General: 3 €
- Reduced: 1.5 €
- Groups: 1.5 €
Remarks: CLOSED: 1st may and 15th august
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data