Educate the senses
Museum of the Cathedral of Astorga
The Museo Catedralicio de Astorga is home to five hundred and thirty three works, some of which are of inestimable artistic value. Among the pictorial pieces, are various Hispano-Flemish panels and a picture by Giacquinto (eighteenth century).
It was designed in 1889 by Bishop Grau. His successors continued gathering outstanding pieces with the same fate. It opened on 14 April 1954, being Bishop Merida Perez, with two rooms: the Treasure and the Sta. Marina.
- Cathedral of Astorga:
This is one of the most representative buildings of the maragata capital, a noble, loyal and bimillennial[...]Show moreCathedral of Astorga
Tourist Office of Astorga
P/ Eduardo de Castro, 5. Astorga. 24700 León.
Telephone: 987 618 222
Fax: 987 619 299
Tourist Office Regional of León
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data