Museum of the Real Casa de la Moneda
It was built between 1583 and 1586 by the real architect of Felipe II, Juan de Herrera with the funds and sponsored by the monarch himself. It was extended in the XVIII century by Carlos III under the orders of the engineer Juan Rodriguez y Gutierrez, and was considered one of the oldest industrial-type buildings in Europe. Once it was abandoned the industrial complex in the XIX century it became again flour factory, then changed into a ruin, and already in the XXI century has been restored, housing a Museum and the Center of Interpretation of the Aqueduct.
- Real Casa of the Moneda:
The building was built between 1583 and 1586 by the real architect of Felipe II Juan de Herrera with[...]Show moreReal Casa of the Moneda
Tourist Office of Segovia
P/ Azoguejo, 1. Segovia. 40001 Segovia.
Tourist Office Provincial of Segovia
- From June, 14 to December, 30:
- Wednesday to saturday: 10.00 – 14.00 and 16.00 – 18.00
- Sunday: 10.00 – 14.00
- Closed: monday and tuesday
- From April, 5 to June, 13:
- Friday and Saturday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 16.00 – 18.00
- Sunday: 11.00 – 14.00
- Closed: monday to thursday
- From October, 9 to October, 12:
- Monday, Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday: 10:00 – 15:00
- General: 4 €
- Reduced: 3 €
Remarks: Free: children under 6 years old, disabled people and teachers with accreditation Ticket includes both access to permanent exhibitions and to the Acueduct Interpretation centre.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data