Museum of San Francisco
It was founded at the end of the XV century in late Gothic style. Today, all dependencies have disappeared except the church. This was built in stone; it has a nave with chapels and niches between buttresses and five sections separated by thick circular pillars attached to them.
- Convent of San Francisco:
Founded at the end of the XV he was built in late Gothic style, today all the dependencies have disappeared[...]Show moreConvent of San Francisco
Oficina de Turismo of Medina de Rioseco
Pº San Francisco, 1. Medina de Rioseco. 47800 Valladolid.
Teléfono: 983 720 319
Página Web: https://turismo.medinaderioseco.org/
Tourist Office of Valladolid
- Winter (September, 1 – April, 30):
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 11:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
- Closed: monday
- Summer (May, 1 – August, 31):
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 11:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data