Educate the senses
The instruments present popular music from more than 30 countries
Museum of Sounds of the World
The Museum is housed in a large, Castillian style house built in the fifteenth century, and which was known as the Casa de las Condesas and the Casa de la Cárcel.
An exhibition of more than eighty musical instruments donated by collectors such as Joaquín Díaz, Luis Delgado and Jose Luis Loydi. The instruments present popular music from more than 30 countries before the invention of the gramophone.
C/ Las Condesas, 10. Santo Domingo de Silos. 09610 Burgos.
Telephone: 619 046 396
Ayuntamiento of Santo Domingo de Silos
Municipality of Santo Domingo de Silos. Burgos.
Teléfono: 947 390 070
Fax: 947 390 070
Página Web: http://www.santodomingodesilos.es
Tourist Office Regional of Burgos
- From April, 1 to November, 30:
- Tuesday to saturday: 10:30 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 19:00
- Sundays and holidays: 17:00 – 19:00
- Closed: monday
- Winter December, 1 – March, 31):
- Every day:
- Closed: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday and holidays
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data