Tour of the towers of the Cathedral of Salamanca (IERONIMUS)
The Cathedral’s towers are one of Salamanca’s best-known landmarks. They can be seen from the distance, rising up an impressive 100 metres over the city skyline and forming an imposing sight as visitors draw nearer.
A tour of the interior provides an insight into the history of its construction more than 900 years ago, dotted with battlements, pinnacles and gargoyles; from the lower platform, visitors can admire the Old Cathedral with its magnificent reredos and the New Cathedral. The terraces and the watchtower provide superb viewpoints from which to look out across the city, admiring the cathedrals and the meadows that stretch out along the River Tormes.
Plaza Juan XXIII. Salamanca. 37008 Salamanca.
Teléfono: 923 281 123 (Archivo)
Página Web: http://ieronimus.es/
- From March, 1 to December, 30:
- Every day: 10:00 – 20:00 (Last access at 7:00 p.m.)
- From January, 1 to February, 28:
- Every day: 10:00 – 18:00 (Last access at 17:00 hours)
- From March, 1 to June, 30:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:00 – 20:00. Guided tours:Visitas guiadas nocturnas: Sábados: 20:15, 20:30, 22:15 y 22:30h.
- General: 4 €
- Groups: 3.5 €
Remarks: Night tours: Information and reservations at www.ieronimus.es Visits à la carte in English: consult email@example.com Night visits in January and February: Fridays and Saturdays - 18:30, 19:00 and 20:30h.
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data