Park Visitor Centres
Understanding and experiencing nature
Interpretation Center Boca del Asno
Built on the site of a former forest shelter used by the wardens, the centre offers visitors an insight into the natural resources of the Valsaín hills (Guadarrama mountain range) and how they are managed. It also has an interesting audiovisual feature in which a father pine tree tells the story of his life in the Valsaín hills.
Tourist Office of San Ildefonso o la Granja
Pza. de los Dolores, 1. San Ildefonso o la Granja (San Ildefonso). 40100 Segovia.
Telephone: 921 473 953
Tourist Office Provincial of Segovia
Calle San Francisco, 32. Segovia. Segovia.
Telephone: 921 462 906
Tourist Office Regional of Segovia
- Summer June, 1 – August, 31):
- Monday to friday: 08.30 – 15.00
- Saturdays, sundays and holidays: 09.30 – 14.00 and 15.00 – 19.30
- Winter October, 1 – May, 31):
- Monday to thursday: 09.00 – 16.30
- Friday: 09.00 – 15.00
- Saturdays, sundays and holidays: 10.00 – 14.00 and 15.00 – 17.00
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data