Respecting the provisions of current legislation, turismocastillayleon.com (hereinafter, also Website) is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (RGPD).
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE)
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person in charge of the treatment of the personal data collected in is: Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León, provided with NIF: G47463823. Your contact information is as follows:
Address: Avenida Real Valladolid, nº 2, 47015, Valladolid.
Contact telephone number: 983 376 405.
Contact email: Dpd.email@example.com
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by the Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Responsible for the processing, with the exclusive purpose indicated in each form.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the personal data of the User will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in such a way that the identification of the User is allowed for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The data categories that are treated in the Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data treated in the sense of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is, as a general rule, consent. Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León is committed to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw the consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their information through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed in case that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes indicated in each case. Later they will be eliminated, except legal obligations.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the user will not be shared with third parties except in charge of the treatment (in his case), and legal requirement or obligation.
In any case, at the time that personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or the categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal information of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the processing of their personal data in a lawful manner by the Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León. If it is a child under 14, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful in the measure in which they have authorized it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León is committed to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, conserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data is avoided. However, because the Century for Tourism and the Arts Foundation of Castilla y León can not guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Treatment Manager commits to communicate to the User without undue delay when a breach occurs in the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, violation of the security of personal data means any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or the unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the person responsible for the processing, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom it is accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about the Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the RGPD with the Responsible for the treatment:
- Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether the Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León is treating their personal data or not and, if so, to obtain information about their personal and specific data. of the treatment that the Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León has made or carried out, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right to rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal ("the right to be forgotten"): It is the User's right, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User is opposed to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data have been treated unlawfully; personal data should be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible who are processing the personal data of the interested party's request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limitation of treatment: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; The Person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall be entitled to receive from the Data Controller their personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically read, and to transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will transmit the data directly to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition: It is the right of the User to not carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop the treatment of them by the Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León.
- The right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles: It is the User's right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the preparation of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the person responsible for processing.
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Fundación Siglo para el Turismo y las Artes de Castilla y León, and that therefore are not operated by the Siglo Foundation of Arts and Sciences. The owners of said websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to a control authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
It is necessary that the User has read and is satisfied with the conditions on the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as that he accepts the processing of his personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed to the same in the form, during the deadlines and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website implies the acceptance of the Privacy and Cookies Policy of the same.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on October 25, 2018 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons in the regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).