Founded in 1103 by Martín Fernández, it took the whole 12th century to build. The north front preserves its original structure, with a series of round-arched archivolts decorated with vegetal and geometric motifs and, above them, a bass-relief of San Martín de Tours.

The south front, also Romanesque, is protected by a 1586 Renaissance facade. The pillars have a plain round plinth and capitals decorated with animal and vegetal motifs. The choir dates from the early 16th century. It has a star-shaped groin vault and is accessed by a Renaissance staircase.

When to visit it?

Opening hours

  • winter
    • Every day: depending on the schedule of the cults

Taxes

Free (CLOSED)

Observations: APRIL 14TH AND 15TH CLOSED

This portal is not responsible for possible changes in the schedules and rates reflected

Address and map location

  • Postal address Pza. del Corrillo, s/n. Salamanca. NaN. Salamanca
How to arrive

Error al mostrar el componente.

It's happening

Tourist information

  • Salamanca town hall

    Address
    To know more
  • Salamanca tourism office

    Address
    To know more