Stones with legends to tell
Castle of Poza
14th-15th-century castle. Owned by the municipality. The ambassadors of the Liga Clementina were kept captive in the castle, by order of the Emperor Carlos V, in 1528.In 1813 Longa fought against the French troops.
- Castle / Fortress / Watchtower
Poza de la Sal. 09246 Burgos.
Telephone: 947 302 046
Oficina de Turismo Regional of Burgos
Pza. Alonso Martínez, 7. Burgos. 09003 Burgos.
Teléfono: 947 203 125
Fax: 947 276 529