Containers of knowledge
Museum and didactic Center Castilla and Leon Lace
The museum has five rooms open to the public in which a part of the collection is displayed, with a representation of scholar and popular laces, mainly produced in the region. It is complemented with pieces or works of other countries, as well as other times utensils for processing textiles. Pieces of lace and embroidery, clothing, liturgical pieces, ritual cloths, household furnishings, etc are exposed.
The extensive library, specialized in textile and clothing arts, is another of the essential tools the Museum has for research.
Tourist Office of Tordesillas
C/ Casas del Tratado, s/n. Tordesillas. 47100 Valladolid.
Tourist Office of Valladolid
- From January, 1 to December, 31:
- Tuesday to friday: 17:00 – 20:00
- Saturday: 12:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Sundays and holidays: 11:00 – 13:00
- Closed: monday
- Closed in the morning: tuesday to friday
- Closed in the afternoon: sundays and holidays
- Closed: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday and holidays
- General: 2 €
- Reduced: 1 €
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data