Churches and Chapels
Church of Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion (Porta Coeli)
Founded in the 16th century by Doña Mariana Cortés. Don Rodrigo Calderón, the Marquis of Sieteiglesias, had it rebuilt in 1598.
The church contains one of the few existing marble altarpieces , designed by Juan de Muniategui; it has only one section, with a base and an attic dating from 1612.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Early modern period
Teresa Gil, 18. Valladolid. 47002 Valladolid.