Churches and Chapels
Church of San Agustin
The church was founded in 1407. The architect, Diego de Praves, established the building conditions in 1619. Hernando del Hoyo and Rodrigo de la Cantera were responsible for the actual erection of the structure.
Single-nave church, with five chapels between buttresses. The facade has two sections: next to the window in the upper section are the two coats-of-arms of the Count of Villamediana.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Late modern period
Paseo de Filipinos, 7. Valladolid. 47007 Valladolid.
Oficina de Turismo of Valladolid
Pabellón de Cristal. Acera de Recoletos, s/n. Valladolid. 47004 Valladolid.
Teléfono: 983 219 310
Página Web: http://www.info.valladolid.es
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data