Sanctuary of the Virgen de la Velilla
The current sanctuary was architecturally defined at the beginning of the XVII century but not be finished the work until a century later. The safe-keeping room attached to the presbytery was built in the XVIII century and the southern portico was built in 1849.
- Religious architecture
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Early modern period
La Mata de Monteagudo (Valderrueda). 24887 León.
Ayuntamiento of Valderrueda
Municipality of Valderrueda. León.
Teléfono: 987 703 533
Página Web: http://www.aytovalderrueda.es
Tourist Office Regional of León
- From May, 1 to May, 31:
- Sunday: 12:00 – 14:00 and 17:30 – 19:30
- Closed: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday and holidays
- From June, 1 to June, 30:
- Saturday: 17:30 – 20:00
- Sunday: 12:00 – 14:00 and 17:30 – 20:00
- Closed: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday and holidays
- Closed in the morning: saturday
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data