Educate the senses
Museum of the Fueros
The Museum is located within the church of the saints Justo y Pastor, built between the XII and XIII centuries. It displays the most significant historical, artistic, archaeological and documentary heritage of Sepulveda and, in addition, tells the history of Sepulveda and its community taking as guideline its famous fuero (jurisdiction), key and fundamental element of its historical past.
Oficina de Turismo of Sepúlveda
Plaza del Trigo Nº6 (Centro de Interpretación de la Antigua Cárcel de Sepúlveda). Sepúlveda. 40300 Segovia.
Teléfono: 921 540 425
Página Web: http://www.turismosepulveda.es
Tourist Office Provincial of Segovia
Calle San Francisco, 32. Segovia. Segovia.
Telephone: 921 462 906
Tourist Office Regional of Segovia
- From April, 1 to June, 30:
- Saturday: 11.00 – 14.00 and 16.00 – 18.00
- Sunday: 11.00 – 14.00
- Closed: monday to friday
- Summer July, 1 – August, 31):
- Monday: 10.30 – 13.00
- Wednesday to sunday: 10.30 – 13.00 and 16.00 – 18.00
- Closed: tuesday
- From August, 22 to August, 27:
- Closed: monday, tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday and sunday
- General: 3 €
- Reduced: 2 €
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data