Educate the senses
Museum of the Monastery of Sancti Spiritus
It was founded in 1316 by Mrs Teresa Gil. Among others, you can find the tomb of Mrs Beatriz of Portugal, a beautiful work made in alabaster. Inside you can contemplate the beautiful Moorish armor, a collection of twills of the XVI century and an important museum of sacred art.
Tourist Office of Toro
Plaza Mayor, 6. Toro. 49800 Zamora.
Telephone: 980 694 747
Fax: 980 694 748
Tourist Office Provincial of Zamora
Pza de Viriato s/n. Zamora. 49071 Zamora.
Telephone: 980 536 495
Fax: 980 536 495
Tourist Office Regional of Zamora
- From April, 28 to December, 9:
- Tuesday to sunday: . Guided tours:10:30,11:30,12:30,16:30,17:30h
- Closed: monday
- From December, 11 to March, 30:
- Closed: monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday and holidays
- From March, 31 to April, 15:
- Saturdays and sundays: . Guided tours:10:30,11:30,12:30,16:30,17:30h
- General: 4.5 €
- Groups: 3 €
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data