A walk through the towers of the Clerecia
Salamanca boasts two magnificent cathedrals standing on a single site, an absolute must for any visitor wishing to explore the city’s rich heritage. However, they should also take the time to discover the La Clerecía Towers, dating back to the 17th century and located on the popular street known as Rua Mayor. One of Salamanca’s best-known landmarks, this construction boasts a dome rising up over 50 metres in height.
Some of the finest towers in Europe and indeed the world, a tour of these constructions is a unique experience offering visitors the chance to admire breathtaking panoramic views of the city that can only be seen from the top of these towers.
- From March, 1 to October, 31:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 10:00 – 19:15
- Winter December, 1 – January, 12):
- Every day: 10:00 – 17:15
- From January, 13 to February, 28:
- Every day: 10:00 – 14:00 (Last entrance 13:15 h)
- General: 3.75 €
- Groups: 3.25 €
Remarks: Tickets: www.salamancaymas.es
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data