What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user's computer for the purpose of storing data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera: Settings> Options> Advanced> Cookies For more information, you can consult Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a different browser than the previous ones, consult its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What types of cookies can exist?
- Depending on the owner of the cookie:
Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Depending on the duration of the cookie:
Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Depending on the purpose of the cookie:
Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer you.
Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. It is also possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie will be installed in your browser that will serve to show you later advertising related to the search you have made, develop a control of our ads in relation, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks
Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Depending on the owner of the cookie:
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services and areas of this website may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
Cookies on this website:
We present a brief description of the cookies we use for the proper functioning of our website:
- "ACCEPT_COOKIE and SHOW_COOKIE" (session cookies): To show the message of the cookies in the start band. It only remains for the duration of the browsing session
- "PROXIASESSIONID and JSESSIONID" (session cookies): For the maintenance of the navigation session in unauthenticated and authenticated users. It only remains for the duration of the browsing session.
Third party service providers
Below we list the third-party cookies with which we have contracted services:
- Provider's name: Google
Purpose of the cookie: Google Analytics
Description of purpose: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Provider's name: Madison (lhc_per)
Purpose of the cookie: Clic to chat access to the service
Description of purpose: It is valid for 6 months.
- Provider's name: AddThis (loc, uvc and xtc)
Purpose of the cookie: sharing system / share
Description of purpose:
To support the portal information sharing / sharing system with different social networks https://www.addthis.com/privacy/
To opt out of Google Analytics, you can go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . Please note that if you acquire a new computer, install a new browser, or delete or otherwise alter the cookie file of your browser (including the update of certain browsers), this may also erase the cookie control low