Built in the first half of the XIXth century. Reopened on July 7, 1997. Construction started in 1843. The idea was to build a multi-purpose venue for different recreational activities and of public interest.
The theatre opened in 1858.The style is Isabelline and the building features a large theatre room with a spacious hall leading to the five levels of the theatre, which has room for 1,200 people.
- Civil engineering
- Historical Period:
- Late modern period
Pº del Espolón, s/n. Burgos. 09003 Burgos.
Oficina de Turismo Regional of Burgos
Pza. Alonso Martínez, 7. Burgos. 09003 Burgos.
Teléfono: 947 203 125
Fax: 947 276 529