Palace of the Dueñas
Square palace with a small tower on one of the corners, built in brick, stone and cob. On the main door is the coat of arms of the beltran family, surrounded by angels and two medallions.
The coffered entrance hall leads to the rectangular, two-storey courtyard, which is one long line of magnificent stonework: graceful capitals, medallions, shields, balustrades...It has a wide cloister-like staircase with huge steps leading up to the first floor.
- Civil engineering
- Predominant styles:
- Historical Period:
- Early modern period
Santa Teresa de Jesús, 8. Medina del Campo. 47400 Valladolid.
Tourist Office of Medina del Campo
Plaza Mayor de la Hispanidad, 48. Medina del Campo. 47400 Valladolid.
Telephone: 983 811 357
Tourist Office of Valladolid
- Wednesday and Thursday: 16:30 – 19:00
- Friday: 12:15 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
- Saturday: 11:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
- Sundays and holidays: 11:00 – 14:00
- Closed: monday and tuesday
- Closed in the morning: wednesday and thursday
- Closed in the afternoon: sundays and holidays
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data