Palace of the Abarca Maldonado (Salamanca)
This Palace was the old house of doctor Álvarez Abarca, doctor of Isabel la Cátolica. The building was built in 15th-century.
It is also known as the 'Casa de los doctores de la Reina'. Over the door there are two coats of arms. A surround frames the door and the coats of arms. It is the headquarters of the Salamanca Museum.
- Civil engineering
- Historical Period:
- Early modern period
Pza. Fray Luis de León. Salamanca. 37008 Salamanca.
Telephone: 923 212 235
- Summer July, 1 – September, 30):
- Monday to saturday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 17:00 – 20:00
- Sundays and holidays: 10:00 – 14:00
- Winter October, 1 – June, 30):
- Tuesday to sunday: 10:00 – 14:00 and 16:00 – 19:00
Remarks: Look Museum of Salamanca 24, 25, 31 DECEMBER; 1 AND 6 JANUARY CLOSED
This website shall not be responsible for the accuracy of this data